Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Salmon & Cheese

Hello Everyone,
I hope you had a chance to taste the salmon and cheese. My mom and dad, smoke and vacuum pack both the cheese and salmon in half pound packages. The salmon and cheese can be refrigerated for a few months (I can get specifics if needed). Many of you have been inquiring on pricing and order info, so here goes;

Pricing: ½ pound salmon (one fillet) - $10.00
1 pound salmon (2 fillets) - $20.00
½ pound cheese (2 small bricks) - $6.50
1 pound cheese (4 small bricks) - $13.00

I have some product at my house that would be ready anytime to purchase. I can get more this weekend (if I run out) for those of you interested in bringing treats to your Thanksgiving festivities. I can also bring some back after Thanksgiving – just in time for holiday giving.

The order form is posted in the faculty lunchroom. Thanks again!

Michelle Robinson
Kindergarten Teacher
Newcastle Elementary
(425)837-5851

No comments: